Pink Bloom Bamboo Bib & Burp Cloth Set
The versatile Burp Pad is a nursing essential, as it sits comfortably on your shoulder as you burp your little one. Keep bub clean, with the soft and absorbent baby bib.
- Soft and absorbent bamboo jersey
- Burp pad fits neatly over your shoulder at burp time to protect your clothing from baby spills
- Over the head style baby bib is soft and comfortable
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally breathable
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight
- Antibacterial & hypo-allergenic
Towelling backing: bamboo viscose/polyester
Cold gentle machine wash separately before use.
Do not soak. Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (x)
- Highly Resistant to Dust Mites
- Luxuriously Soft
- Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial
- Naturally Breathable
- Sustainable Bamboo
- Thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- A great product for your child, your family & our environment!
Our Bamboo Baby bedding Collection is possibly the best on the market as it is softer, better quality, more durable, easy to care for and is well priced.
We are proud to develop & supply the best Premium Quality Bamboo products for you & your baby.
Whether you're after smooth & soft, or naturally breathable & hypoallergenic Bamboo products, you'll find it in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo Fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products