Daisy Chain Bento Box
Who is Miss Daisy Chain?
"Daisy Chain is on a continuous journey for simplistic joy in the world she imagines. Caring and thoughtful she will always nurture those around her, to be the best they can be, as an influence of goodness and youth. Her love for living is just the beginning. She could lead a world of peace and humility with a simple smile or warm embrace."
Your Bec & Bello Bento is the perfect way to encourage healthy eating and is perfect for those who enjoy a variety of food.
- It keeps your child’s food separate and fresh, meaning they can eat straight out of the Bento Box.
- Less food packaging and cling wrap means it is better for the environment.
- Great call! With less containers this also means less to wash up when the Bento Box comes home, making your life a little bit easier.
- Great for kinder/school lunches, picnics, camping and road trips.
- Removable Divider Tray to create 4 or 6 sections (including a moon shaped compartment designed for yoghurt/dip/sauce).
- Change from sandwich to roll to wrap to finger food easily – offering you great flexibility in lunchbox packing with an interchangeable tray included.
- NOT recommended for any foods that produce a watery liquid.
- Free from BPA and phthalates
- Colours of final product may differ slightly to those shown on your screen
Dimensions: L- 22.5cm, W- 18cm, D- 5cm
Tray volumes: Bento 4-compartment tray has volume of 2 ¾ cups, 2/3 cup, ¾ cup with a ¼ cup small dip/treat section.
The extra bento 2 tray has a volume of ¾ cups in each tray.
Total volume: Approx. 1.150 L
Weight: Approx. 670 grams
- Wash in warm soapy water before use.
- A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
- Separate all three parts, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and removable silicone seal insert.
- A revolutionary new design allows for each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
- Inner tray, divider tray and silicone lid are dishwasher safe (top shelf only). Outer Bento Box - hand wash in warm soapy water only.
- Alternatively you can hand wash your entire Bento Box. Hand washing the lid is highly recommended to prolong the longevity of the seal.
- We recommend that you thoroughly dry your Bento with a clean tea towel and leave to air dry completely before storing away.
- Outside casing is not designed to be separated at the hinge.